We don’t just do it. We do live up to the motto #DOiTbetter. We strive to be do better in researches, interfaces, strategies and experience. That’s what’s driving us.
Senior UX/UI designer
What you will do:
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers, stakeholders and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Defining Design systems and Components
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- You have 4+ years of related work experience.
- Demonstrable skills in Vector and Scalar Graphics, ideally already familiar Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, probably Photoshop.
- You are a self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced, yet at times, ambiguous environment.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to tell complex stories simply and adapt to questions, rather than just presenting information
- You have strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects and cross-functional stakeholders simultaneously to drive outcomes within often tight deadlines or quick turnaround times
We are ready
Let us bring some sparkles to your brand with our top-notch solutions and just watch those results coming by.